SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Thursday, March 15, 2007


Good morning revival
A sweet kiss from the afterlife

I hope the autographed FOB electric guitar is for real, and I won't get sued for submitting my answer just about a million times. until 31march then, go me! hahhaa. This is what I do for mainstream bands when we can't get anything from indies. gooooo me -! (: I like the Gilbert Arenas Adidas commercial,! much better than just do it 's. do whaat -.- but just to save myself from hatemails, Ive got nothing against nike products.(:
I like the pursuit of happyness. we cant actually have happiness, we can only pursue it. oh the little boy is cute!haha. twas fun with cy and chiaaaa today +melweeandco. for lunch, smiles(: yay i've watched most of the nonhorrormovies alr hahaha. Mr bean's holiday next? LoL.
i can't find time for episode15 omgggg soo loserrr.

elaine.rachel: hahaha miss you too, even though I just saw you today/during like, the whole of obs! :p
ashy: I'LL SPEND YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH YOU,...but..."mummy, its overrrrr".aww): hahaha
chuinyin: SO INSULTING, ALIGHT THE BUS NOW HAHAA. -smacks you with smelly tofu and fish-!

mark: lol uw mark.


'nothingissound